Main Office: 801-402-0200
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Shauna Smith
Odyssey Elementary opened its doors to learners in the fall of 2014.
The school is centered around the themes of bodies in motion and the animal kingdom - with each wing named for a different movement that creatures use. Those movements are jumping, running, flying, and swimming.
Odyssey Elementary LEA Specific Licenses 2020-2021
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 2/23/22, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Fully Qualified – 65%
- Partially Qualified – 14%
- Not Qualified – 22%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch